However, dozens of applications were requiring Windows Vista SP2 before installing them. Microsoft developer team already announced different updates for different operating systems because of bugs in several areas. The security and privacy setting including in Windows Firewall faces some weak points especially for those who are connected to internet regularly. Shopping, payments, billing and personal credential areas are very sensitive so higher security needed to stay away from hacking attempts so service packs updates will help to block hackers from theft attacks.
Key Features of Windows Vista SP2:
Rich update with safety and improvements in different sections of computer e.g. performance, online safety, information protection and compatibility upgrades. Previously they released SP1 for Vista consumers but even after installing it, user’s reporting several issues on different online forums. Blue-tooth, Wi-Fi and USB connectivity improved through this upgrade. Moreover, Windows Search 4 was added into this package which has rapidly change Windows search results.
- Serving consumers, developers and data interpreters in will manner
- Available in 5 languages: English, German, Japanese, French and Spanish
- Work on Windows Vista Home, Ultimate, Professional and Media Center
- Deliver best performance and results with Windows Search 4.0
- Improve connectivity in Bluetooth and Wifi devices specially in notebooks
- Improve compatibility issues with Internet Explorer, DirectX and WMP
Fixing bugs, vulnerabilities and other issues will not only improve the performance but it will give longer life to operating system. SP2 is the last and final update released for Windows Vista, so this update will boost PC performance immediately with giving maximum security, privacy and data protection.
Technical File Details:
|Give a rating|
|Last Updated On|
|February 14, 2019|
|Windows Vista (Home, Professional, Ultimate, Media Center)|
Windows6.0-KB948465-X86.exe / Windows6.0-KB948465-X64.exe