Many of third party software will require Windows 7 (SP1) before continuing installation. However, this setup will take about 30 to 60 minutes depending on system performance. Microsoft is receiving hundreds of vulnerability and security bugs on its telnet and other forums. So they released updates, security and compatibility fixes to secure user’s privacy information. As Microsoft already released Service Pack 2 for Windows Vista, Service Pack 3 for Windows XP and Windows 8.1 update package for Windows 8 consumers. Keeping windows up to date is the most required thing for every Microsoft user.
Key Features of Windows 7 Service Pack 1:
SP1 setup is rich library suite that will extract most required security, privacy, performance and compatibility files into system folders. Internet Explorer 11 and DirectX 11 will require SP1 update package before it continues installation. Security improvements are also a serous issue which is current facing thousands of Windows users who didn’t using Windows Update service. However, it’s a huge achievement for those users who get tired from vulnerability issues.
- Offering best performance, security and stability features
- Fixing corrupted, deleted and infected Windows files
- Increasing compatibility with latest programs and tools
- Printing through XPS viewer and update in HDMI audio device
- 2 different package for 32-bit and 64-bit alongwith a combine version
- Increase performance for GPU vendors and other rich media
- Supported to Windows 7 Home, Professional, Media Center and Ultimate editions
We recommend to update every single Windows 7 consumer to use proper channel for updating to its latest updates. You will receive dozens of features alongwith fixing “Don’t Send” and other compatibility errors. It will also fix registry entries, Windows Explorer bad points and other relevant issues.
Technical File Details:
|Give a rating|
|Last Updated On|
|February 14, 2019|
|Windows 7 (Home, Professional, Ultimate, Media Center)|
|537 MB / 903 MB|
windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe / windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe