Start running multiple operating systems in sing PC with VMware Workstation Player. It works virtually to create and run a PC inside your PC. The beginners can use it as learning purposes to do some experiments. On the other hand, the professionals will create servers virtually, copy and host files for several operations.
You can say that VMware Workstation Player will create a mini desktop computer with few clicks. It has several options to copy or move files into new PC. It is offering different feature to operate and maintain multiple virtual machines including Fusion, Workstation, ESX and Server as well.
In some occasions, you can not run multiple operating systems inside single computer but it allows you to run Windows, MAC or Linux versions simultaneously. These operating systems are predefined that means it will save time, money as well as hard work. It allows you to copy or move data between virtual and host computer with drag & drop support.
- Create PC inside a PC
- Install any operating system
- Choose environment 32 bit or 64 bit
- Transfer files between real and virtual PC
- Use guest operating system support
- Install multiple OS’s easily
- Keyboard, mouse, printer, scanner and speaker support
- Get maximum performance results with adjusting physical memory distribution
- USB 2.0 input devices support
- Covers all types of computer OS including Linux, Windows and MAC
|Give a rating|
|Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|