iTools is Apple’s iPhone and iPad manager used to; update apps or copy photos, videos and voice memos, customize ringtones, create backup and restore data, between computer and iPhone. The software has simple and user friendly graphics so it can be managed without additional tutorials. As everyone have an idea about iTunes but several jobs can’t be done with Apple iTunes.
iTunes is a popular iOS manager that supports all latest models of iPhone, iPod and iPad. The cons of iTunes are heavy, slower and difficult to use for a standard computer user. However, iTools has both free and pro versions where different features will be serve its customers. iTools is a best application that gives ultimate access over apps, games, PDF books, desktop screens, recordings, music, movies, contacts, setting and messages as well.
The iTools will access to iOS settings and configuration. Its able to display used and available free memory with showing individual criteria in MB’s. The advanced things shown in iTools are: Jailbreak Status, Loop Charged in No of Times, Region of issue, Purchase date, Phone model with serial number and many other info just like displayed in iTunes.
- Copy photos, videos, books etc. to computer
- Copy images, movies and other things to iOS
- Update built in firmware software to latest
- Install apps or gamers from Apple AppStore
- Optimize mobile with One Key Optimizer
- Browse files and folders through root with File Explorer
- Migrate (Copy) data from 1 iPhone to another one
- Compose ringtones with internal Ringtone Maker
- Create a Backup of messages, contacts, settings, music and videos
- Restore anything that was copied before flashing or restoring
|Give a rating|
|Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|
|Homepage / ThinkSky|